Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

Recent Sessions

August has been such a fun and crazy busy month for me! But I am not complaining- I love it.
Yesterday evening I worked with the beautiful Kelsey S. We had planned a Mermaid Fantasy shoot in a local pool with fun accessories and help from a great hair stylist/makeup artist, Lindsey S. I have a lot of favorites from this shoot- and not enough hours in the day to edit them. Stay tuned for more:


Friday afternoon + night I shot a wonderful wedding. Mr. and Mrs. Birmingham make such a fabulous couple and it was a delight to spend time with them on their special day. Mainly I took candid, traditional images- and I will have some to share in a week or two- but here is a quick artistic shot just for fun:



My nephew, Dylan, is getting ready to start the 4 th grade. I cannot even believe how fast time flies. Anyhow- he thought it was cool to jump in a picture during our mini shoot, lol, so I am posting it here. A child having a good time in an image always puts a smile on my face. Of course, I took a lot more...we were there to test a new location. :)

Enjoy the day everyone-thanks for stopping by and send me a message if you would like to book a session. I do have openings in September for families, kids and individuals.

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!