Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

Fantasy Session: Mermaid Style (Northville, Michigan Artistic Photographer)

As you all may recall, this summer I started to offer Fantasy Sessions to my clients. These sessions are very unique, artistic and fun. They are for both children and adults. My most recent fantasy shoot was with the totally **GORGEOUS**, Kelsey S. She had fabulous makeup work by the very talented, Lindsey S. You will notice that she has hand painted scales on her! Fun, fun, fun.

Believe it or not it was pretty cold when we shot, but Kelsey never complained once. She is a model/actress/singer and was really terrific to work with. Her goal was to get some artsy, fresh images to update her portfolio. Check out a bit of the work from our shoot below:


Stay tuned! I have an upcoming session with 4 little fairies in a couple of weeks. More fantasy stuff is on the way. I am also going to be posting wedding images, a model shoot, some kid/family stuff and will be introducing some tasteful boudoir images to my blog soon as well.

And-- as always--- if you would like to book a session or sign up for a PhotoShop Lesson, send me an email at jenlynnalder@aol.com or on Facebook. Thanks!

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!