Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Family Session (Northville, Michigan- Family Portrait Photographer)

Have I ever confessed to you all that I L.O.V.E. my job? If not, I am doing so- right now! I do, I love it... a lot. I feel blessed to be able to create beautiful works of art and freeze moments with my camera that families can cherish for a lifetime. :)

On Wednesday I met up with the Clay family who hired me to update their family pictures. I went to school with both Mom and Dad... so it was awesome to see them after 15 years! And- a bonus- I got to meet their 3 little angels. These boys were so good. They were so cute. And they were an absolute pleasure to spend time with. Thanks to Facebook for making the meeting up so simple. I have had a wonderful time reconnecting with old friends this year and look forward to more of it!

Mom wanted a posed family picture to enlarge for their home so I took several varieties and also some of the kids on their own. Take a look at this little peek!


Hope you enjoyed the peek, Lori and Clay. I have about 10 more for you that I am putting the final touches on Your complete slideshow will be ready very soon... I can't wait for you to see the rest.

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!