Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Monday, August 3, 2009

For Miss Melanie...

The past week has been full of rescheduling for me! Bad weather, a bad hairstylist, and a bad cold for my poor clients ...But that is ok! I am totally certain that all 3 sessions will work out-soon- and fabulously- of course! I will have lots to share in the upcoming weeks. In the mean time I thought I would show you a handful of family snapshots I took this evening.

My niece, Melanie (whom I am sure everyone recognizes by now, LOL!) had her hair cut and was super excited about it. OMG- Doesn't she look cute? And older.... with bangs? Please keep in mind that it was super windy and tough to keep her newly cut bangs where they were supposed to be... hehe. She was hanging out with her little brother Johnny, their cat, and a couple of neighborhood friends when I dropped by- just before the the sun went down. Have a look.....











Thanks for letting me share! Hope you enjoy, Jes! :) Check back in a couple of days- I will have more to share very soon.

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!