Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Saturday, August 15, 2009

"S" Family Sneak Peek (Northville, Family Photographer)

I met up with a totally fabulous set of parents recently to take some updated family/kids pictures. They suggested colorful images in a nature setting which showcased their beautiful little girls. Ready for your sneak peek, Mom and Dad? Here ya go!!!


Your GORGEOUS little "M & M's" ....future heart breakers for sure ;)




I know that you love colorful images, Mom... and don't worry...
your finished slide show will have about two dozen images that will be almost
ALL in color- but here are a couple different finishes- just for fun.

A muted colour and a soft black and white.


And this is a 20 X 30 storyboard of your little sweethearts that I just couldn't resist sharing :

Hope you enjoyed the preview!!! I will contact you very soon with a
private gallery password where you will be able to view all of your finished images.
I had a ton of fun with you all! Be sure to keep in touch...


On a side note: Just in case anyone wanted to know- Pansies are EDIBLE... So no worries if you little one sticks one in his/her mouth. LOL. They actually have a mild minty flavor! I learn new things from my clients all the time. :)

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!