Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Winter Wedding (Northville, Michigan, Wedding Photographer

Hi Everyone! So, it is officially the LAST day of February, wow ! Where does the time go?
I have been crazy busy with wedding clients, boudoir sessions, models and so much more. I have a workshop coming up in Late May. Oh, and did I mention that I am LOVING it? YEP, I am. ;)

Anyhow- On Feb 13th Renee and Jeremy B. were married in SE, Michigan. They had a beautiful Winter Wedding. It was a total delight to work with such a FUN group. I adored this group and their families and hope to work with them in the future for sure!!!!

Tressie Davis assisted me throughout the day- I just love her. Not only is she great company but she has tons of creative vision so we are a great team. Here are a just a few dozen shots from our Winter Wedding (from start to finish!) I wish I could share them all... but there are just TOO many. Enjoy !






And here are Tressie and I in action (me on the left, her on the right).



Thanks a ton for stopping by everyone! Stay tuned for posts from a very fun upcoming project :)

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!