Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Camera For Sale

Good Morning everyone,
I just wanted to take a minute and let you all know that I am selling one of my camera bodies: the Canon EOS Rebel XTi. It's in really great condition. Reason I am selling is because I upgraded. It is a terrific, easy to use camera for those starting out in the digital world- photographers or parents!!! It also serves as an affordable +reliable back up camera.

Here is what you get:
Canon EOS Rebel XTi Body
Canon 18-55mm EFS Lens
Battery
Battery Wall Charger
Canon Neck Strap
Original packaging w/ user manuel, cds, and other documentation
Originally paid about $900. Asking $400 plus shipping.

The camera was purchased in 08/07- so it is 2.5 years old... It was used as my primary camera for 1.5 year and as a rare backup to my Canon 50D for 1 year. Email me if you want it or know someone who may! jenlynnalder@aol.com



On another note: I have been crazy busy with Online Editing Lessons this winter and loving it. I am currently working with 5 students and am welcoming more. See my Main Site, under the Workshop & Lessons for Photographers tab for additional information. Hopefully in a day or two I will be able to update my Blog with some current student sample work. Stay tuned!

Also, on Saturday I will be shooting a winter wedding. And next week I have a fun 80's themed model photo shoot. Be sure to keep stopping by..... I know I have been lazy with my posts this month, but they will be picking up very soon.

Have a great day!!!

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!