Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Images in Fun Places

Recently some of my photography work has been added to some pretty cool places. I just want to take a minute and share some of it with you.

  • The first image is of the very beautiful and talented Pearl Aday (Meatloaf's daughter). This photo is featured on the front page of her website. I absolutely love Pearl and am thrilled to have one of my pictures there. It was taken at an evening performance on the island of Aruba last October. She is accompanied by, Scott Ian, the terribly talented Anthrax guitarist (and her significant other). They put on a killer show.

Pearl has recently released her debut album,
Little Immaculate White Fox- go buy it! She rocks. :)


  • Some of you may also remember this image of my niece, Melanie. It was taken a couple of years ago but was recently given to Mid Valley Mentors of Salem, Oregon to help with fundraising charitable promotions. Currently, this image accompanies a slide show that plays in between movies at the movie theatre in Salem for the Mid Valley Mentors. Text of the slide show mainly highlights shocking statistics and points out "the power of one" to help. It reaches out to the community and asks for help for kids who are in less than ideal situations.



    The director contacted me to create some compelling portraits in order to attract attention to the establishment. I did also create half a dozen new images for them last month. The web site is newly launched and will be adding my images to it in the near future. If you are an Oregon resident, consider donating or giving time to such a great cause.


  • Wesley Berry Flowers, located in SE Michigan, really creates beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for weddings. They contacted me for a few photos I had taken of their products to use in upcoming print advertisements. Keep an eye out for it.

And... if you are in need of a great florist, visit them today by clicking Here
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Sunday everyone.

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!