Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Modeling in December (Northville, MI Model Photographer)

Well...it has been awhile since my last Blog post. The holidays keep me VERY busy, so be sure to cut me a bit of slack. ;) If you are a client of mine- know that I am "officially" caught up with all holiday orders and if you do not yet have your products, they are in route!

Yep, I am still plugging away with model shoots.... despite the cold weather. LOL. But, in my defense, I will mention that most of the time goes into planning and a lot less time goes into experimenting in the field when the temperatures are like 30 degrees. Yesterday it did snow, but it has not really accumulated here and so you cannot yet see it in my images. The shoot which you are about to preview was originally supposed to be a snow shoot. I still felt that the woodsy area we planned on using had a bit of a fairytale feel to it and was pleased with the pale color it flaunted, so we decided to proceed without snow.

I was fortunate enough to meet up with Tressie Davis and Jacqueline for a very chilly and fun photo shoot at a local park area yesterday afternoon. I have previously worked with and just adore both ladies. Have a look:

Blended in some textures here:


Isn't she lovely??? I love to work with this lady- she is not only talented and beautiful... but she is a TROOPER. Never complained about being cold and we were outside for an HOUR. I did not show any shots of this- but she was actually even barefoot for awhile. I am going to stop with image sharing from the woods because Tressie was shooting with me and will be showing more in the future. Trust me, hers will rock!! I saw exactly what she was shooting out there and loved it. You can view some of her shots here. :)

And here are just a few of my standard close up work...



And here we are. Tressie:

And myself:
Thanks for a wonderful time, ladies!! And thanks to all who stopped by my Blog... I hope you enjoyed. :)

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!