Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Student Work on Display

Hi everyone!
I am taking a few moments this evening to feature some work samples from recent lessons I have given. The first 3 images were done by Aimee Eisaman in a texture assignment. She tried out her artistic ability on people, plants and animals!! I am really proud of her- she was very eager, experimental, dedicated to learning, and open minded the whole time. It was her first lesson with me. See below:


Terri Scribner just finished up her third lesson which focused a bit on close up portrait editing. She spent quite a deal of time learning about the little details and continues to get better as the days go by. She is a delight to work with!! Here is a sample of her work from our recent lesson-


And, Janice Windrum has been working on making natural images "pop" a bit by using color, subtle texture and composition/framing without applying quick actions. Her work in PS Layers is really evolving into a fabulous technique. I think this was an image from her 8th lesson:

I have so much fun working one-on-one with students interested in Photography and Photo editing. All skill levels can be worked around. If you would like to sign up for lessons, please send an email to jenlynnalder@aol.com or message me on Facebook.

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!