Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mini- Session in the Park Special

Hello everyone!

Yep, I am finally blogging about the special being talked about this past week over at Facebook. Here is the deal- for TWO DAYS ONLY I am going to be offering a $50 "mini- session in the park special". The dates of the special takes place in about 2 weeks, on Saturday, July 25th- Sunday July 26th. (My birthday weekend, yay!)

Mini-sessions are available to:

1- Families
2- Kids (Individual or in groups)
3- Couples
4- Individual adult
5- Individual + a pet (dog...)
6- Friends

Here is an image from a mini-session I had with my niece, Melanie, this afternoon:


I cannot even believe I am typing this, but a mini-session costs just $50. Yes, you read that correctly....JUST $50!!! For only $50 you will receive a 30 minute session with me at a park in the Northville area! I will photograph a quick session and then assemble a mini- slideshow (7-10 images) from our time together. $50 deposit must be mailed immediately to hold your date.

Images will be retouched, a mix of black& white + color + artistic edit, and placed in a private slideshow on my web site. Prints will be available to order from the a la carte menu. Or, if you prefer... CDs will be available for only $199. There is no minimum order requirement from this session- order whatever you like! Orders must be placed within 14days of their posting date.

I am limiting this special to about the first 5 clients per date who get a hold of me per date! Don't wait!! Contact me on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@Aol.com to reserve your spot.

And I will end this with one more from today's mini- session. I look forward to hearing from you soon :)

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!