Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fairy Sisters Sneak Peek (Detroit, MI Children Photographer)

I had a mini-fantasy session today with these two ADORABLE little girls, "A" and "J"
We met in a local woodsy park area and played a fairy game. They were such a delight to spend time with.

Stayed tuned for more, Mom... I know you like the artsy stuff and so it will take me a little longer. I had such a terrific time with you three today. Enjoy your sneak peek! :)



I am actually going to be adding a new section to my website called Fantasy Sessions.
If you have children that love to play dress up... this session will be PERFECT for you. I will offer fairy, tea party in the park, princesses, fishing pole, teddy bear, cowboy and more!

The sessions will be on location, unique, artistic images that will be ideal wall art for your home and precious keepsakes for years to come. I will begin booking these sessions in August- more details to come.

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!