Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Few Firsts

Hello All!

I know I have not been very active with my Blogging this month. Basically I have been laying low. The dreary weather has kept me inside a lot.... and I have had to postpone a few shoots this month. The second half of April should be a fun one. Keep your eye out for some images from a couple of great sessions I have planned for this weekend. Oh, and if you haven't noticed yet- this is my FIRST post on my NEW Blog. Hope you like the larger images and new design. It feels much more "Me."

Another FIRST for me happened last week at 1x (onexposure). The below image received "Screeners Choice"status. What a thrill. I adore the artistic talent at that site and must remind myself to take a little more time for my art... so that I can share some over there. :)

"Where art thou..."
Model: Chelsey R.

They also published this image a couple of days ago:

"Hide & Seek"
Model: Kayla G.


Another "FIRST" for me was a POTD win for the Monthly Theme category at Digital Image Cafe . Kinda cool. :)
The cafe also recognized two other images of mine as POTD this month so far.

"Personal Space"
Model: Kayla G.


I have also been hired to work with 2 new models and stylists for the FIRST time very soon! Yay!! Life is good. I love working with new people...especially when Make-up and Fashion are involved.

And I have my FIRST scheduled Little Punk Give-a-way Session this Sunday! Wish me Luck!

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!