Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Senior Rep Casting Call

Hello Class of 2010!!
Guess what? I am looking for a few fabulous upcoming SENIORS to model as my Class of 2010 Senior Reps throughout the local area.
If selected, you will earn:
  • a totally free on location Senior Session with me
  • a set of free rep cards (with YOUR photo and my info to pass out to all of your friends!)
  • a free artistic slide show on jenniferalderphotography.com
  • 10 % off your print/package order
  • a $25 credit for each of booked session I receive from your recommendation!

Who I am looking for:

  • 2010 students in good academic standing
  • positive role models
  • energetic and friendly personality
Your job:
  • distribute all rep cards to friends/peers in order to help me recruit new 2010 clients
  • post a link to your session slide show on Myspace/Facebook/Twitter, etc... so that all of your friends can view the totally artistic, cool and beautiful YOU.
  • say great things about me and our session together :)
  • have fun with the session, follow basic wardrobe requests and be open to location suggestions
  • spread the word about JenniferAlderPhotography Senior Portrait Sessions to your friends, family, coworkers, teammates, church groups and more!

Your school location can be in any of the following cities:
Novi, Northville, Plymouth, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Westland, Canton, Walled Lake, Wixom, Farmington, Commerce, and South Lyon districts.


To apply:
Send me the following by Friday, May 8th-
  • Email to jenlynnalder@aol.com
  • Your name, age, school, and any other basic info (Ex: sports, job, interests, etc...)
  • reason why I should pick YOU
  • Recent Photo (if available)
    Thanks everyone... I can't wait to hear from you!!!

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!