Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Little Punk "Give-a-way" Winners

I absolutely loved receiving all of your stories and pictures for the little punk give-a-way session! I had dozens of entries- and hope to get each and every one of the entered kids behind my camera one day. If your child did not win the free session this time, take advantage of my Spring Special-let's set up a date! (See the pink special in the right hand column of my blog)

I actually wrote out each child's name on a little piece of paper, folded them up, and dropped them into my fiance's baseball cap. He drew the winning name. Well, actually, he drew TWO names... and then just told me to do them both. LOL. It worked out fine because I had planned on giving away 2 sessions (one winner and one referral) anyhow.

And the little punk winners are:

Miss "A"

and Miss "J"

(above photos were sent in, not taken by me)

Congrats!!! I have some FUN things planned for us. Despite the fact that others have not had the easiest of times photographing these little punks , I am staying optimistic!! ha! Both little ladies are 2 years old... the whole terrible two thing is a rumor, right?? ;)

Winners- please contact me ASAP to set up an April shoot date.

If you are a parent who is frustrated with getting your children photographed, give custom photography a try!!! Get outside, on their level- and have some fun. Be patient with the kids- and perhaps become a little more open minded in deciding what a "good picture" is. A devilish smile or pouty expression can make an adorable image!! OR give me a call and book an appointment today. I love working with kids, have lots of creative ideas and am very patient. :)


COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!