Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Friday, October 23, 2009

Autumn in Michigan

Yay! Autumn color has peaked here in Michigan. Being in Aruba for nearly two weeks at the start of October was bittersweet for me this year. Yes, I was able to sit on an amazing white sand beach of the Caribbean and soak up the sun BUT...I had to miss a big chunk of my favorite season here. That is the truth. It is just absolutely gorgeous outside (when it doesn't rain all day, like today for example, LOL).

Believe it or not, I actually had an opportunity to step outside for an hour or two the other day and grab some pictures of it. I have been swamped with trying to catch up so it was really a treat. These images are simple though...and were all taken within 10 minutes from where I live. Oh, and I have been feeling artsy lately, so these were quickly photoshopped and meant to be painterly in appearance. Enjoy them!




















Thanks for letting me share.... stay tuned for some terrific upcoming shoot posts!!!

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!