Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little Punk "Give-a-way" ...Sibling Style, Detroit, Michigan Children's Photographer

Yep! It is true- back by popular demand is another give-a-way contest on my Blog.

The little punk give-a-way I offered a couple of months ago was a lot of fun and brought relief to a couple of very cool Moms out there. Taking good pictures of small children is NOT an easy task. I shared the results of the sessions here on my Blog so just scroll down if you did not have the chance to see the fabulous outcomes. Two very cute little girls with beautiful image results. I was so glad to help!

And.... Lately I have been receiving a bunch of emails from parents asking me to "do another one for their kids!" Notice I said "kids" .... as in plural. So, I am guessing that when these parents try to get pictures of the kids together they come out something like the one below? Hah! Well, OK then, my mind is made up! I am doing another give-a-way... starting NOW, but this time it is for siblings only.



All siblings must be under the age of 18, minimum of 2 kids required to enter.
The family of the winning siblings will receive:
*A totally FREE on location session in the Northville area to be scheduled in June.
* A feature on my blog, with a complete slide show of images to enjoy. There will be images of each child alone and some of all kids together as well.
* A FREE (11 X 14) wall print of the GROUP as a keepsake from our session together
* 10 % off the purchase of additional prints, if desired. I also offer contest winners a huge special on CD purchase.
ALL entries must be received by Sunday, June 7th. Good luck everyone! I can't wait to meet my little punk siblings winners.

To enter, please send the following information to me at jenlynnalder@aol.com OR on Facebook:
*Your name
*Name and age of each child
* A recent photo of them together (or the best you can come up with!)
*Why your kids should win the give-a-way
*Your favorite kinds of pictures of your kids(examples include: black and white, color, artistic, candid, smiling, serious, nature backgrounds, city backgrounds,in groups, close ups, etc...)

I will announce the winning entrant on Monday, June 8th!

COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!