Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Starting off on the right foot

A Baby special----- just for the month of March!

Lets face it- kids are the most amazing creatures on this planet. Don't you agree?? They wow us a million times per day. And...no matter how fabulous they are- the truth is... they are constantly changing. I simply cannot tell you just how many times my clients send me notes after their newborn session is complete. These notes almost always say something along the lines of ... "Wow- I am so thrilled to have had you photograph "Jane's" newborn shots, she has already changed so much!" Don't wait another moment! When you see that your child is changing, please call and set up an appointment. It is a wonderful thing to document your childs life with beautiful pictures as frequently as possible. Take the time to record the life of your amazing little one- you won't regret it!I am running a special this month for babies under the age of One year. Whether your child is 4 days, 4 months old or eleven months and 4 days old... he/she is eligble for my special rate. HALF off the current sitting fee- this is a $50 savings! To take advantage of this months special, please contact me via on my main site page (under the contact section).



I look forward to hearing from you all... and meeting up with your precious little ones as well! :) Be sure to contact me today- limited spots are available!!!


COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!