Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Forever Friends

Friends .... making memories that last a lifetime.






I honestly feel that we all should cherish those we have around us. No matter how old or young we may be! TRUE friends, best friends, friends who help us define ourselves. I am typing up a quick post to remind everyone out there that a friendship is worth photographing.
Take the time to schedule an appointment with me! I love to capture relationships!!

Friendships always hold a place in our hearts...but they do change over time. They change with time, age, location, situation, etc.. One of the best things you can have is a picture of you and an "old friend", don't you agree?

Make time to document some of the fun you have with your current friends- you will be so happy you did! And.. besides, these type of sessions are SO MUCH FUN! You are able to split the cost of a single session amongst yourselves! That makes for a super deal. :)







Also- If you are a High School Senior who would like to include a friend in your session, please let me know! These image sessions are fabulous memory makers.







COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!