Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. This is a great place to view some of the most recent happenings and latest artistic work that I have been up to. For a more complete view of my work and more detailed information about sessions, please visit my Main Site and/or Wedding Site

I am a published, award winning photographer who is currently serving the Metro Detroit/ Ann Arbor areas.
Yes, I am available for travel. My photography services are much different than a typical "studio" experience. To start with, we meet at fun locations, do wardrobe consultation, discuss styling assistance and end up with artistically enhanced images. They are works of art. Contact me today to schedule a fabulous custom session- you will LOVE the results. Availability is limited.

Specializing in: Wedding, High School Senior, Fantasy Sessions, Boudoir, Model/Actor Portfolios, Children, Newborn, Family, Maternity, Commercial, Black & White Photography and Fine Art.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page for links to additional galleries, to change music selection, read inspirational quotes, find the archives, etc... Please obey all copyright laws at all times. Violations may result in fees up to $125,000. Do NOT copy images from this site.


Here are a few helpful links:

JenniferAlderPhotographyMainSite or on Facebook or at jenlynnalder@aol.com

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Awarded Work

Today I have a picture of my niece, Melanie, being displayed in Times Square New York as Kodak's Photo of the Day!

Another image of her is the Photo of the Day at Digital Image Cafe today. It has been awhile since the two of us have really worked together and I really have been itching to try some new stuff with her. She will always be my favorite model. Here is the image below:


Right before I went on vacation, this image was also recognized as POTD at Digital Image Cafe: AND.... A few days ago one of my pictures which was recognized as a POTD there made it to third place for the month.

Three of my images have also been recognized at BetterPhoto.com as Finalists for the month of December...



ScrapinWillie's has recently made the below image a Winner this month- I took this in Reno.

Onexposure.net has also published another image of mine:
When the rain settles in...

Thanks to Melanie, Chelsey, Joey, Natasha and Elizabeth... who are wonderful people to work with!





COPYRIGHT LAW

Note:No image may be copied from this blog or my website without direct, written consent from the artist. Legal actions will be taken for those who choose to disregard this law. Please respect it!